Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Yesterday Toutou came over to pick me.
And unfortunately, it started to drizzle but I kept pesterin him to go.
So we left and halfway through, its started raining heavily.
He drove into North 1 and we took shelther under a block.
Freakin cold and we were both shiverin.
After the rain stopped, we went to Ilene's place.
Thanks to Toutou, cos he the rider was blockin all the wind blowin towards us!
After we reached her place.
Lepak and I complaint I was hungry, so Toutou ordered macds for me.
After Macds arrived like 1.5 hours later.
We cam-whored then left to KB Macd to meet up with Ahchoo & friend.
Lepak for awhile, then off to Minglong's place.
Played sparklers downstairs and Liangxiang was damn funny!
After slackin and all, Qiang came to pick me and sent me home.
Ilene slept over yesterday and sis helped me with the bandage on my wound.
Ohman, missed sheesha session with dearests.
Webcam-ed with Mengsoon and Alan!

Take it or leave it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home